I've been tagged, THREE TIMES (:
Firstly, the lovely Lottie gave me a Kreativ blogger award! Thanks, and visit her blog, it's pretty neat (:
This award requires the blogger to list 7 interesting things about themselves and then pass the award on to 7 other 'kreativ bloggers'.
1. My name is actually Kate, and not Katie or Katherine or Kathryn or Kaitlyn or anything. That's not really interesting, but I'm the only person I know like that.
2. At school people call me cafe. I'm not quite sure why, this random guy just used to call me that.
3. At the moment I'm reading Lord of The Flies. My favourite book is probably The Perks of Being A Wallflower or The Catcher In the Rye though. I read quite a lot these days. I'm a bit of a geek.
4. I've been learning the violin since I was four., and the piano quite a while as well I guess. I really want to learn the guitar though. And the harp. And learn how to sing, properly.
5. I've never broken a bone. When I was little I could dislocate my arm really easily though.
6. I have a GCSE in Italian, and hopefully come August 27th, one in Spanish as well. Next year I'll study French. I like languages.
7. I can front somersault, handspring and barani on my trampoline. Other than that, I have no athletic ability whatsoever. That was random.
Also, Kait tagged me to say six things that make me happy...
1. My boyfriend.
2. People watching.
3. Raspberries, and eating them like Amelie.
4. Painting my nails bright colours. At the moment my fingers are cobalt blue and my toes are coral. Barry M is a king.
5. Corsodyl mouthwash, the red stuff I regularly steal from my parents. It tastes like licorice, you know.
6. DVD box sets. My sister and I watched almost a whole series of friends this morning.
Finally, I got sent an award from Wonderlander!
It's a lemonade stand award, thanks so much! I have to tag twelve people now, so here are twelve lovely blogs you should all check out...
Thanks everyone! x
P.S. I thought some of you might enjoy this...