My photo
United Kingdom
coffee, tea, magazines, topshop, ipod, cardigans, london, paris, mj daisy, wayfarers, virgin suicides, luella, polaroids, dreaming.

Wednesday 23 December 2009

All crop tops and testosterone passion

Just an outfit from a few days ago. I love these tights so much! Sorry about the strange smile. And sorry about the lazy mirror picture. One of these days I might actually get a tripod.


Dress and belt - Primark, cardigan - H&M, heart tights - Topshop.

My boyfriend bought me Hold On Now, Youngster... by Los Campesinos! as part of my Christmas present and I've been listening to it solidly for the last few days. Even if you don't like the band, you've got to say they have some amazing lyrics.

And I always get confused, because in supermarkets they turn the lights off when they want you to leave, but in discos they turn them on, and it's always sad to go, but it's never that sad, because there's only certain places you're guaranteed of getting a hug when you go, and on the way home, it seems like a good idea to go paddle in the fountain, and that's because it IS a good idea, and it's like we're all human, and the state of nature, we're undeveloped, we're ignorant, we're stupid, but we're happy.

This may well be my last post for a while, so Merry Christmas everyone! x

6 comments:

  1. I feel like I haven't read your thoughts in forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much for following my blog. It certainly made my day.
    You have a lovely blog here! I am very envious of your beautiful outfit. And you hair is lovely. :D
    I hope you have a lovely Christmas too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am diggin the outfit!
    Love your style!!
    Keep strutting your stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the gingham! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day.