My photo
United Kingdom
coffee, tea, magazines, topshop, ipod, cardigans, london, paris, mj daisy, wayfarers, virgin suicides, luella, polaroids, dreaming.

Wednesday 5 May 2010

A moment, a love, a dream, aloud

Can't believe how long it's been since I last blogged, so sorry! Since then so many good things have happened though...
  • I turned sixteen
  • I went to a few amazing parties
  • I sat the first of my exams
  • I finished art forever
  • and met some beautiful people!
That's all from me for now, but I'll try and be back when I can (:

10 comments:

  1. get blogging again girl

    you have a really nice blog here <3

    hope to hear from you, and happy sweet 16th (belated)

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
    Ahh, I hope your exams went well, when my Art was over, I was so relieved! I'm guessing you're finished or close to finished soon, so enjoy! <3
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just found your blog, and i love the name! happy b-diddy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suerte en todo :)
    me gusta mucho tu blog
    estoy empezando a publicar ideas locas
    te sigo :)
    saludos!
    Mac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tehe, I just found your blog and it is such a delight. Enjoy your freedom from Art, I've only just finished my A level exam, and oh the relief, its wonderful.
    Looking forward to your future posts :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. people, she is my sister, please take a look at my blog? vintage biscuits?

    ReplyDelete

Make my day.