My photo
United Kingdom
coffee, tea, magazines, topshop, ipod, cardigans, london, paris, mj daisy, wayfarers, virgin suicides, luella, polaroids, dreaming.

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Hello out there.

My first post... ahhh! Despite the fact that I'm just sat at home with my laptop like I'd normally be, I'm really rather scared. I'll try not to bore you with a really long first post, so here goes...
Well then, I decided to start a blog for two reasons: I've been reading them religiously for a few months now, and just wanted to try myself, and after an infinite number of attempts at diaries, journals, scrapbooks etc, I thought a blog might be more successful. I really don't know how to start this off, and to be very honest with you I really don't know what I'm doing at all.

Anyway, to start things off I think I better introduce myself properly. I'm Kate, I'm fourteen and I'm from Devon, in the south west of England, which isn't great, but it has its perks. I'm currently obsessed with Teenvogue and Nylon, coffee (as you might have guessed), anything with bows, stripes, or checks, Topshop, UO and H&M, PostSecret, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Chanel and Luella.

Hopefully this blog will mainly revolve around style and shopping, but also with the occasional post on music, art, and just generally whatever I've been up to. I'm not promising anything special, but I'll try my best! Kate x

photo:me

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! Congrats on diving in. I look forward to see what comes of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I'd love to trade links. I'm linking you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm linking you up as we speak :)
    <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Make my day.