My photo
United Kingdom
coffee, tea, magazines, topshop, ipod, cardigans, london, paris, mj daisy, wayfarers, virgin suicides, luella, polaroids, dreaming.

Tuesday 10 March 2009

Breaking my back, just to know your name

I just watched Amelie, aka one of my favourite films, ever. You've probably all seen it already, so I won't post about that, but seeing Audrey Tautou reminded me of some pictures I've had on my computer for a while now. They're stills from her newest film, Coco avant Chanel, which (you got it!) is a biopic of Coco Chanel. I know it's all set to come out in France next month, but I haven't heard anything about it in the UK. I really hope that doesn't mean it won't be released at all! What are your favourite films, and are there any you're currently looking forward to?



photos:some random film website?

Also I had something else to share with you, as the other day I received an award from Zoe (: For some reason I can't get to her blog to look at it, to post it on here, but if you're reading this then muchos gracias! I will send out mine soonish, or in fact whenever blogspot decides to work again. Finally, if any of you were wondering then I'm now on Bloglovin'. The link over on the right should work. Now better go, I still have two pages of art to do for tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Audrey Tautou is so amazing! I love her even more after seeing these pictures, if that's even possible. Nice find.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day.