My photo
United Kingdom
coffee, tea, magazines, topshop, ipod, cardigans, london, paris, mj daisy, wayfarers, virgin suicides, luella, polaroids, dreaming.

Sunday 22 March 2009

1, 2, 3, 4, tell me that you love me more

What have you been up to this weekend ? Remarkably for me I've done rather a lot. Yesterday I had extra Spanish exam prep in the morning, then in the afternoon I went into Plymouth for a little bit with one of my best friends, Fiona. I didn't buy an awful lot as I went in mainly to buy a mothers day present, and I'm trying not to buy any clothes until at least Easter which so far has proven to be very dificult! Saying that, my birthday is in just over a month, so I managed to have a good look around Topshop, and I've now got a few things to start off my wishlist. I LOVE this one dress from the website.



Also on friday I picked up a copy of Teen Vogue and I have to say this month the editorials were amazing. I know they always are, but the main editorial was quite simply beautiful. I loved the 'enchanted solider' one too, it was all military-inspired but with some florals as well, basically everything I am obsessed with right now! I tried to recreate this one look so maybe I'll post that and the editorial photos next week, if anyone's interested? Otherwise here are some of my favourite shots from the first one...



photos:topshop.com and teenvogue.com

5 comments:

  1. oo I love the new TV editorial, I think we all want our life to be like this :) And the nautical dress is awesome! btw love your blog, would you like to trade links?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure sure, i'll add you now,
    thanks for the comment babes.
    and i've seen that editorial before, teen vogue?
    its stunning
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved this editorial spread in teen vogue! good choice.

    i love your blog, wanna exchange links?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is to die for! and the editorials are stunningg xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, I love that editorial. The nautical dress is cool.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day.