My photo
United Kingdom
coffee, tea, magazines, topshop, ipod, cardigans, london, paris, mj daisy, wayfarers, virgin suicides, luella, polaroids, dreaming.

Friday 19 June 2009

Do the D A N C E

Thanks for all your comments, my art exam wasn't too bad in the end, although five hours of not speaking to anyone felt pretty weird!



What are you all up to this weekend? I think all I'm really going to be doing this weekend is reading more of The Catcher In The Rye, drinking a lot of green tea (I have become rather obsessed recently) and possibly writing letters to some of the Thai students, which should be nice (: I guess that leaves me with rather a lot of time for blogging though, so keep checking back folks! x

photo:me

PS. This is my new favourite blog of the week.

3 comments:

  1. can never get too much catcher and the rye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad the art mock went well :) Ahh and I do love Catcher In Rye, I make sure to read it once a summer. And yay for green tea!! Haha, I am a total tea obsessive. Hope you're weekend is going well dear.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day.