My photo
United Kingdom
coffee, tea, magazines, topshop, ipod, cardigans, london, paris, mj daisy, wayfarers, virgin suicides, luella, polaroids, dreaming.

Wednesday 10 June 2009

She's the last of the english, roses

This is really a feeble excuse for a post, but whatever. I had my last exam today (in fact I was nearly half an hour late but that's another story) and now I'm freeeee. Oh and I just realised I now have 14 £2 coins. Thus, am in a pretty good mood! tonight shall consist of this...


... lounging around doing nothing in one of my dad's old shirts, The Virgin Suicides, The Catcher in the Rye, Seasick Steve albums (:

photos:me

11 comments:

  1. in my eyes that s all you need in a night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt looks so cozy
    Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on finishing!

    Love the shirt, have you seen the kite runner ? my cousin was in it (:
    http://fashion-intervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing the exams! This makes me want to snuggle up in one of my dad's old shirts and read The Virgin Suicides. I've been meaning to read that anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nicee!!! and ofc. gongrats on the exams!:)

    About the shirt, i saw it in zara too, but i bought mine from gina tricot. I don't remember if zara's was ripped from behind too, but mine is :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on fincishing the examss :) love the shirtt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your exams ending :) were you doing gcses? my gcses also finished on wednesday yay :) ohh and the virgin suicides is one of the best films i have ever seen. great blog :)
    shoshi

    http://purple--hue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. catcher in the rye=one of my fave books

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched Virgin Suicides about five years ago, and completely forgot about it, then went op shopping the other day and found this shirt. I swear it had to be a part of the film wardrobe, might have to post on it.

    Anyway hope your night was lovely!

    Tiff
    xx x

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank youu. your blouse looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy for you that you're finished with your exams. wonderful book and film!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day.